A COMPLETE ROOFING AND EXTERNAL FABRIC SOLUTION
Insulated render is the process of applying render – a finish – over an insulating layer on the outside of a building. It can be used on domestic properties as well as commercial businesses. It is a way of wrapping the house in a coat that keeps in heat, but allows the building to ‘breathe’.
Many properties have a cavity between the outer layer of brick and the inner layer and this cavity is filled – known as cavity wall insulation. However many other properties, depending on what they are constructed from, do not have a cavity to fill therefore, insulated render is used to effectively insulated around the walls by adding a layer and finish on top.
Insulated render has many applications:
- It can applied as part of an overall refurbishment project, not matter what age of house or where it is located. Graham Roofing (Scotland) Ltd work on projects throughout Scotland and the north of England.
- It is suitable for most properties or where the walls are poorly insulated
- If the external walls are deteriorating, letting in cold or damp then insulated render can be applied
- Many housing association and other landlords are having insulated render applied to their properties as part of a general updating scheme
- As the insulated render is applied externally, valuable space within the building is not lost
- Internal insulation can also be disruptive but with insulated render being applied externally, disruption is kept to a minimum
Graham Roofing (Scotland) Ltd has extensive experience of working with and applying insulated render on both domestic and non-domestic properties. With friendly customer advisers and qualified installation teams, you have nothing to lose – contact us today, for more information.